This policy is valid from January 1, 2012.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Erin Chase. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will NOT influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The advertising on the website is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network and/or sold privately through $5 Dinners, LLC.
The owner of this website is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this website receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The owner of this website works with several different affiliate marketing groups. The owner of this website receives compensation from said affiliate marketing groups.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on $5 Dinners, LLC’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on $5 Dinners, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by $5 Dinners, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on $5 Dinners, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. $5 Dinners, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, $5 Dinners, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall $5 Dinners, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on $5 Dinners, LLC’s Internet site, even if $5 Dinners, LLC or a $5 Dinners, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on $5 Dinners, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. $5 Dinners, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. $5 Dinners, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. $5 Dinners, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
$5 Dinners, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by $5 Dinners, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to $5 Dinners, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
$5 Dinners, LLC respects your privacy.
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of $5 Dinners, LLC.
Credit card details
$5 Dinners, LLC will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on $5 Dinners, LLC.
Remember The Risks Whenever You Use The Internet
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to $5 Dinners, LLC and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through $5 Dinners, LLC have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
For any other information email webmaster.